13 years ago
Friday, February 20, 2009
mutual this week
For mutual this week we were in charge of the YM/YW combined activity. We decided to do a photo scavenger hunt at the mall. We caravaned over there, split into teams, and then had 20 minutes to run around and get pictures of certain things (i.e. something patriotic, your entire team playing leapfrog, opening a door for someone, immitation of a mannequin, etc.). Then we went back to the church and watched all the photos as a slide show, had popcorn and soda, and awarded prizes for the fastest team and "best of" certain types of pictures. Turned out to be a lot of fun - highly recommended! And the best part? We had five girls come - that's a record for our ward...at least since I've been in the calling. And for the first time since I've been in, the girls outnumbered the leaders. It was a big day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ooo.. that sounds like a good time. I would have liked to have done something like that when I was in YW, but forget it- you know we grew up nowhere near a mall. I'll have to keep that idea stored in my head, incase I become a YW leader someday.
Post a Comment