Friday, February 20, 2009

Valentine's Day

Thanks for the ideas guys! I hung streamers and heart attacked the boys bedroom after they went to bed the night before, so on Valentine's morning they woke up to this in their doorway:



The plan was then to make them a pink breakfast, but they got up early and brought us breakfast in bed. They're such sweet boys! We had toast with nutella, gogurts, pop tarts, and orange juice. :)

Then we sent them on their scavenger hunt, and at the end they each got one big and one small Bakugon. Have you heard of these things? Reminds me a bit of Yu-gi-oh. Anyway, "all" their friends have them, and so far they only had one mini one each, so they were pretty excited to get them. But excitement wears off I guess, 'cause when I went to get a picture of them, Hayden couldn't find his. But here's Stephen with his:



Then that night Jeff and I went to our ward party - games, prizes, dancing, even a visit from Elvis. It was pretty fun. They also had a place to get your picture taken if you wanted (kinda like prom, except for the price - these were only $1). I'll post that picture when we get it. Hope everyone else had a fun and relaxing Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

They are so cute - I bet they loved waking up to that! I can't wait to see the pictures of you and Jeff - that sounds like so much fun!!!! :O)

Shalantie said...

What a fun thing to wake up to! Streamers and hearts! And that's really cute that the boys got up and brought you breakfast. haha It was such a kid breakfast too- poptarts and gogurts! Too funny! Sounds like a great valentines day.

Anonymous said...

What a fun Valentine's Day! I love starting new traditions and it's awesome that the boys joined in the fun with serving you breakfast in bed :)