So this morning I'm just getting up and ready for the day and I hear the shower going...Stephen had gotten up early - without any prompting from us - to take a shower. He did the same thing last Wednesday. And last Wednesday he picked out his two favorite shirts - that he says he looks the best in - and wore one last Wednesday and saved the other one for today.
Why? Because on Wednesdays he goes to GATE.
He told me that since he only sees these people once a week, he wants to be sure he gives them a good impression. Quoting him - "If the one day they see me, I'm dirty or stinky, they'll think I'm like that all time."
To top it off, you probably guessed it, there's a girl involved here. Her name is Riley. :)
13 years ago


2 comments:
and so it begins. At least Taeler hasn't giscovered boys yet...
Oh no! My nephew can't be getting old enough to be interested in girls!
Post a Comment