13 years ago
Monday, April 27, 2009
searching for the end of the rainbow
A couple weeks ago, after going to a baptism, Jeff's brother took the boys - along with their friend Carson - to go search for the end of the rainbow. :) No luck in finding the end of the rainbow (or a pot of gold either), but Uncle Dustin did take some pretty cool pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I love my boys!!! Hee he They are so dang cute (shhhh don't tell them I said that!) I mean they are so ummm whats a good boy word...... Hansome no hayden would hate that let's see So.... two good looking boy's, well three with Carson K we will go with that! He he so use to girls I forget sometimes that their more to life then Pink and Princesses and Hailey's new fav. Hello Kitty Yes that right she found the Hello Kitty Store!!! Dad said the other day I quote "That store is still in bussnise out of all the stores I tought that would of gone a long time ago gesse one small pen is like 8 bucks!" Ha ha ha got to love dad! So watch as I atempt to throw a Hello Kitty Party! (prayers will be needed as I do the cake / cupcakes ) Have a good one sis.
Those are some pretty cool pictures!!!
Love those pictures!!They are so cool.
Those pictures are so amazing!
Those are some awesome photos. My kids always want to search for teh end of the rainbow too.
Post a Comment