I've been a very bad blogger for the last few months. But with some gentle nudging (thanks Shalantie!) I'm giving it a real effort this time. Wish me luck...
Is the summer really over?!?! Hard to believe it went by so fast. The weather here is already getting too cold for comfort in the evenings. Luckily the afternoons are still nice and warm.
The kids are back to school and doing well. Stephen is in 4th grade, Hayden's in 2nd. Stephen started the GATE (Gifted And Talented Education) program this year, and goes to that once a week. We're looking forward to the fun and challenging projects they have scheduled throughout the year. There's even going to be a musical in the spring...I just hope they don't ask the moms to sew costumes!! Hayden goes to the GATE mini-classes, called Discovery. That's one of his favorite parts of school because - according to him - "they do fun stuff, not boring school work. "

All in all we're busy, but happy. We had our 11 yr anniversary last month - wow! We took the kids to a B&B in Logan Canyon and went horseback riding. It was the kids' first time on a horse, and they loved it.






2 comments:
Well I have to say that your blog looks great. And the pictures are so cool! Your horse back riding adventure looks like a blast! Wow you guys went at the perfect time, the scenery is so beautiful. I would love to do that. There is a picture of Hayden - I think it's the one where he is on stephens back or something, anyway, Hayden looks so much like Jeff in that picture.
That looks like sooooo much fun! Your boys are still cute as ever!
Post a Comment