Jeff and I...not quite as excited. Here's a shot from late yesterday afternoon:

Then at 6:30 this morning:
So of course, before we even get to church, off they go...in their church clothes, of course...
(Note - the girl in the pictures is Delaney, the 4 yr old daughter of Dustin's friend Ceanna)
(Note - the girl in the pictures is Delaney, the 4 yr old daughter of Dustin's friend Ceanna)


After church, (they changed clothes this time at least!) the boys headed back out. This time, they decided to build the biggest snowball ever:


It was actually fun to see them having so much fun...we may even join them next time. :)


It was actually fun to see them having so much fun...we may even join them next time. :)




5 comments:
Oh - Yikes - I think I will probably not miss the snow this year :o)
Wow! I have heard from a few people that you guys got some snow out there in Idaho, Wyoming and Utah! Man, it seems so early to be getting snow! We just left Lincoln yesterday and it was like 34 degrees and then drove all the way down south to Texas and found the 75 degree weather to be quite delightful :) We'll be here until Thanksgiving- so it will be nice to get a few more weeks of really nice weather.
What were you doing up at 6:30 to take a picture of the snow? :) My kids had a blast, too, but I definitely stayed inside.
Oh my gosh, I can't believe how much your boys have grown! I guess I'll always seen them as little guys!
Hey Shell,
It's Nat... I just linked to your blog through Tiff's. So good to see pics of your family. They are so big now. It has been so long since I last saw you. I love blogs!!! It is fun to see all the pics and to keep in touch. Hope all is well with you and I'll be checking in now ;)
Post a Comment