Thursday, October 9, 2008

New songs

I added a new song to my playlist today...anyone heard "I'm Still a Guy" by Brad Paisley? Well, that's my Jeff, to the T. Yep. And it's right on about my part in the whole thing too. :) If you've never heard it, give it a try - hope you enjoy as much as we do!

And I added one for each of the boys too: Stephen's all time favorite is "Keep Holding On", the theme song from Eragon, and Hayden's is "Move Along" by All American Rejects. Fun songs to turn up and sing along with in the car!

And highly recommended for the kids - I'd say ages 5 to 12 or so - anything by LoL (Live out Loud). (Not on my playlist 'cause I can't figure out how to add something from my own collection of songs!) They're a new fun "tween" band that focuses on songs with good messages. My kids LOVE the CD. You can listen to clips at: http://deseretbook.com/store/product/5007327. (Tip - if you're going to buy it, check eBay first...we got ours there much cheaper)

1 comment:

The Patty Cake House said...

I LOVE that song - it reminds me of Dave too. :o)