Friday, October 24, 2008

Football, football, and more football...

Well, when I signed up both boys for flag football at the same time, I had no idea that it was going to take over our lives for these six weeks! Stephen's team takes most of the blame, though. And I'm not sure if it's the coach, or if this is just how things are done in that age group. They do seem to play a lot more seriously. (Stephen's coach even has a playbook!)

Hayden has one practice and one or two games a week. Stephen had four practices the first week (and a game), and then two practices and two games the second week. We're heading into week three and boy am I ready for this to be over already! But, they do love it, and I like to watch them having so much fun. And my mom was up this past weekend and got to see both of them in their games. Here are a few pictures of them in all their glory...

Hayden (his team is called the Giant Dragons):



Stephen:

4 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

Ok - they are cute!! Boys are so much fun!!!

Wendy Delgado said...

I know this dosnt go with the post but HAPPY BIRTHDAY u like your card! I want to see pics of your Birthday gifts! How was your trip with Jeffaroo and the boys? Your cake made by stephen POST POST POST we got to get you POSTIN more and watchin football less :) JK Are you guy doing a girls night to see the movie Twilight???? you should! Well tell everyone hello! this is more of and email then a comment hahahahha oops oh well luv you

Shelly said...

sounds like those boys are keeping you busy!!

The Bundrocks said...

Ooo Shelley, I thought I had it bad with Soccer games 2ce a week (mostly one after the other. I have to say I think I'm glad that the sports thing is over for us right now. kudos to you-what we don't do for our kids huh!
Love you!
Stephanie