Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy New Year's!

We spent New Year's Eve at my parents. We bought a little pack of party stuff - tiaras for the girls, hats for the boys, noisemakers, special drinking glasses, and leis for all! We played games till almost midnight, then watched the ball drop, had our martinellis toast, then of course we had to run outside to put the noisemakers to good use.





I think I'll be too old for this soon...I was pretty tired!

Looks like someone had a little too much fun!

2 comments:

The Patty Cake House said...

So funny - this year I was thinking exactly the same thing - "I am way to old for this" Who would have thought that day would ever come!!! :O)

Shalantie said...

You're never too old to stay up til' midnight once a year. Although, I know what you mean, I think I struggled keeping my eyes open too. Well I have to say that you self portrait is really cute. And I really like jeff's picture too- he totally looks over-tired or maybe even a little tipsy. Did you have sparkling apple cider? That'll do it to ya!